Wednesday 4 February 2009

Craft sites

I am spending too much time on this computer, trouble is there are so many interesting sites to look at, I get lost. I like the idea of making art from rubbish, or trash as they say in America, and came across this site, with links to many more sites. There are some amazing ideas on here, I feel inspired to have a go at some of them. http://www.makeartnottrash.com/endnotes.htm

I also heard about this site from Babycakes, even more good ideas here. There are a lot of detailed instructions on how to make things out of junk. It looks as though I'm going to be very busy, take a look and see what you think. http://www.instructables.com/

At the moment I am knitting another bag with video tape, another bag with plastic bags but it will have a lot more colour this time, still deciding how to finish the coffee table made out of cat food boxes, and I'm making some more beads. I am collecting clean uncrushed drinks cans for a project, and unusual shaped glass bottles and jars for another idea I have. I think I may have to have another de-cluttering day soon.
Daily spend - nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.