Monday 9 November 2009

Stripey bag

I have just finished another bag for the Scrapstore, again it's another upholstery sample. I like the colours of this one, but it is getting more difficult to choose my favourite. I am reluctant to let them go, but eventually I may give some away as gifts. This one will be an example of what can be made out of scrap, and will be on display at the Scrapstore. I used a pillow case for the lining and the little fastening loop. The buttony thing is made out of the plastic case of a felt tip pen, cut it to the right length, then make two holes through the centre to sew it on. The back is plain aquamarine blue. It would benefit from an embellishment on the front, if I was keeping it for myself I would add a colourful motif in one corner. It's still very nice without.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely amazing. I can't believe you don't sell them on. They're great.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.