Tuesday 27 July 2010

Thanks for looking after the place

Hiya everybody, I'm back. Great holiday, good bunch of people, lots of laughs, I even got a couple of sessions of roller blading in, on the car park at the front of the hotel ;o) I over indulged a bit on the food, and had to stop eating the cooked breakfasts, and I missed an evening meal, I was stuffed full. As always too much stodge plays havoc with my insides, now I'm craving steamed veg. I'll get the photo's sorted, see you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Good to have you back Ilona, I'm sure I'm not the only one to have missed you, your holiday sounds amazing and we're all looking forward to the photos - Jane, Mike and the 'boys' xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time. Can`t wait for the photos, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we missed you but glad that you enjoyed yourself. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.