Thursday 20 October 2011

The party's over. Post 1001

It's like the morning after the night before, all that partying has completely worn me out, ouch my head is throbbing :o) So here we are, a brand new start, let's raise a glass to the next 1000 posts.

Life goes on. This morning I fed all the cats. The new ones are doing well, their poo is looking a lot better, more normal, now they are on proper cat food and getting three meals a day. I have given them the names Linzi for the white girl, and Steve for the black boy. We will put them on our catchat page soon, they will be closely monitored for a couple of weeks to make sure they are fit and healthy.

Janet sent me this pic of Mr Beasley, remember him, the big fluffy boy with a beautiful tail, that wouldn't stay at his new home. The owner agreed to rehoming him and he has been happily living with Janet and Paul. The kitten was found recently in someone's garden and Janet has been hand rearing him. It looks like the two of them are getting on really well, and I have a feeling that Paul has fallen for the little fella. I don't think he will be going anywhere else.


I've been out in the lovely sunshine this morning walking two black labradors. We are lucky to have blue skies and virtually no wind. This afternoon I'm finishing off a couple of key rings which I am making, to give as gifts for my friends daughter and new son in law, to take back to Canada with them. They are having a party tonight in the local club, I am looking forward to that, should be fun.

I bet you are waiting to see who has won the last raffle ticket, and also one of my lovely bags. This is how I have been drawing the tickets. Every day I have listed all the names in my notebook, then I cut up a sheet of paper into squares, and added the names to the home made tickets. Give them a good shake, open the lid and dip in.


Here is a list of Bransby raffle ticket numbers and winners. I will check to see if anyone has won when the raffle is drawn on December 19th. If you want to check the numbers yourself the web site is
www.bransbyhorses.co.uk

735071 Campfire
735072 Toffee Apple
735073 Linda
735074 Saving Pounds in the UK
735075 Jane and Chris
735076 Saving Pounds in the UK
735077 Kate G
735078 Campfire
735079 dont unplug your hub
735080 .........

I bet you are all waiting for this. The winner of the last ticket, and one of my hand made bags is........



EileenM
Well done Eileen, please contact me with your postal address. You will find my email address on the side bar .> > > > > > >

13 comments:

  1. The kitty looks like the one I had to give away last week. I found out today that I have a torn rotator cuff, so a kitten I did not need.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Mr Beasley is just yummmee, I do like ginger cats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't they look cute?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah...friends.
    Thank you, Ilona, for all the fun and laughs you have given us over the past days. Long may you reign!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 1001! Have a good reset and you'll be fine. Congratulations to the winner, Eileen! The kitty and kitten look very "happy".

    ReplyDelete
  6. * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ *

    Oh! Wow !!!!! I am so excited, I won, I won. I will email you Ilona and thank you very much.

    EileenM

    * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ * _ *

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am sooooo excited, I missed winning the ticket as we have been away, I will have to check out the winning numbers when they are drawn :0)
    Congrats Eileen, lucky you winning one of Ilona's fab bags!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 10 days of great fun, thanks Ilona. I'll miss Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's the longest party I've ever attended:) I do hope Janet and Paul keep the little kitty, so beautiful♥♥ Congratulations to all the winners especially Eileen on winning one of your gorgeous bags:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. No I wont miss Sally, I'll miss your daily fashion parade. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like that little fella too, and his big friend.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.