Monday 19 November 2012

Oooh la la William

What a plonker, why didn't I think of that before. Of course, just take a few snaps of William, from the TV programme Amazing Spaces. The company hasn't replied to my email, but never mind I can post these pics so you can see what a hot guy he is. Phwoar, I've come over all strange, ha ha.
What do you think ladies, I wouldn't mind finding him in my Christmas stocking. He is also a clever chappie, as well as being good looking, he is a master craftsman. I like a man with something between his ears ;o)) Take a look at his two websites
http://williamhardiedesign.com/invent/
http://williamhardiedesign.com/

What have I been doing today besides dreaming of William. Been working on the masterpiece quite a lot, it's coming along nicely and I am pleased with it so far. I am not showing it untill it's finished, so be patient. I think it's got a very good chance of selling for £1,000, after all it is an original, nothing like it in the whole wide world.

Just a quick note about trolls, mine has been back today. If you see any derogatory comments about me just ignore them. I know you want to spit back, but that is just the reaction the troll wants. Don't give them the satisfaction. I am on the zap button this end, it's easy to get rid of them.
Toodle pip.

17 comments:

  1. Oh you have it bad girl, but I can see why.
    I'm sure I could find him a few jobs to do around the place LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Jan again.On a slightly different note,I flicked the T.V. on earlier to see something called 'Flog It' coming on.Was just going to press the off button when I recognised the location from one of your earlier blogs,where you filmed it being filmed!I was engrosed,felt like I had a sort of connection to it.Looked out for you and little Rocky but didn't see you.Looks such a beautiful place.Glad to hear the masterpiece is coming on well.Looking forward to seeing it when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jan, thanks for mentioning Flog It, I have just watched it. There weren't any people sitting outside when I was there, but then they film all day and I didn't hang around that long. We have just been a walk round Normanby this afternoon. The bit about the Sloop boats was interesting. They filmed that at South Ferriby next to the cement works, which I recently posted about.

      Delete
  3. Yum I totally agree!!! not only is he clever and gorgeous he is good with his hands!! The whole package!!! I'm coming over all strange now!! will have to go for a lie down!! ;O))) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to have to keep my eye on you!
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He has the look of my youngest son! My boy will read your blog over my shoulder some nights and enjoys the walking reports. He planning a trip to the UK in the next 18 months and wants to do a walk along the coast.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not keen on facial hair myself. Can't wait to see your finished masterpiece.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or you can take an screenshot, which skips the camera-pointing-to-screen and copying the photos to the PC parts.
    http://take-a-screenshot.org/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll send him to you when I'm through...

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's not bad, and talented too--what a great combination.

    ReplyDelete
  10. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Got a soft spot for dimples myself!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ilona, all that swooning over this dishy fellow might need you to take a cold shower, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just watched him on tonight's programme, interesting projects but £20,000 for that ex-showman's van that still looked a wreck from the outside 8-O

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like when 'Harry met Sally', 'Yes! Yes!Yes!
    I'm having an Hormonal blip too looking at him!Sandie xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I knew it was him straight away when I saw the hat. He is lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.