Monday 18 April 2016

She's a right little madam

Hello. I can't put anything down in this house without a cat wanting to lie on it. And this little madam is the worst offender. Wherever I am, she wants to be, even if it means right in front of my nose when I am trying to do something. 
Here I am playing with an idea, wire mesh and felt strips. I've got a picture in my mind, it isn't set in stone so it might change as it grows. I walk away for a few  minutes and Heidi has decided that this is the perfect place to relax. I moved it to one side off the flat table where I was working, thinking it was out of her way. But no, she doesn't mind that it is on a slope and she might role off it.

Oh well, looks like I am not going to get any more done tonight so I might as well give up and read the paper.

Tomorrow morning I am trying something new, an Art Club. I need to gather my paints and brushes, and find some paper to practice on. There will be some instruction, so you never know, I might learn something.

Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

5 comments:

  1. Cats are such fascinating individuals! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pup is the same way. We refer to him as "Sir" when in those moods of taking ownership and possession of a spot. I'll be interested in hearing about Art Club.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heidi is so funny. This project looks interesting look forward to see how it turns out. Enjoy your Art group.

    Hazel c uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's just providing her feline art input! Bless her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a black and white male who does the same to me, especially when I am blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.