Sunday 2 October 2016

Horsing around with Bailey

Hello. I had a doggy pal to look after yesterday while his owner went to a wedding. Joyce was out the whole day , so I thought it would be a good opportunity for me and Bailey to have a ride out in the car. Here he is wearing his harness which clips into the seat belt holder. He was very good sitting in the front seat. Isn't he a handsome chap. 
We went to Bransby Horses, it's a rescue place near Lincoln, they have almost 500 horses to look after. Thankfully the forecast of rain did not happen, and we were able to walk around the perimeter of the paddocks. I don't think Bailey has seen a horse before, he stood still and stared at them.




When I took him back home, Joyce had already arrived.

I'm going to dash now, want to have a nosy at the car boot sale, and pick up some shopping at Tesco. We'll catch up soon.
Toodle pip

9 comments:

  1. Brenda says she can't comment on my blog. Is anyone else having the same problem? This is a test comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely day out. Bailey is gorgeous. My mileage total is 779 for the end of September. I'm glad your feeling brighter today Ilona. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great horses, a fab day out is just what you needed Ilona,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely day out Ilona, Nice pics of Bailey and the horses. (Nick)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you both had a great day. What a lovely place to visit. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Delightful pictures. SueM

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dog looks exactly like an older version of my 2 year old miniature poodle, his name is buddy. The only difference is he has a small white spot (like a tuxedo) on his chest and a white spot on his chin (like a goatee). Poodles are such great dogs. Perhaps you should take up doggie daycare?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely dog. I'm so pleased you are getting out a keeping busy after the sad loss of lovely Rocky. I hope in the future when you feel the time is right you consider adopting another dog. Sadly there are so many in animal rescues. Kristel

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely dog, and those great horses! It really was a wonderful outing.
    Btw, I walked 118 m in September, hurrah!

    ReplyDelete

Some comments will be accepted. I decide which are published.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.